- Shipping & Returns
Where do you want to go today? Dream of your next travel destination as you build The Globe (21332). Created by a fan-designer and brought to the world by the LEGO® Ideas team, this display model recreates the spinning movement of a vintage Earth globe with the help of LEGO Technic™ elements and features glow-in-the-dark tiles decorated with the names of continents and oceans. There are buildable ship and compass icons, plus ‘The Earth’ nameplate to complete a charming centerpiece to enhance the decor of any home or office.
Travel without moving
A journey of 2,585 pieces starts with a single brick, and illustrated instructions are included to guide every step of your building adventure. This collectible model makes the best gift for yourself or travel-loving friends.
Unplug, unbox and unwind
Welcome to LEGO sets for adults – a zone of zen for focused, hands-on creative building. From the wonders of the world to movie magic, pop culture icons and more, there is a LEGO set waiting for you.
- Spinning Earth globe model for display – Explore the world as you build this The Globe (21332) set, a detailed LEGO® Ideas replica of a vintage Earth globe
- Authentic spinning movement – Two LEGO® worlds collide to build this globe, with LEGO Technic™ elements to recreate the classic, spinning axis and LEGO System bricks to replicate the spherical shape
- Glow-in-the-dark decoration – Light up the room with decorated tiles displaying the names of continents and oceans
- Buildable ship and compass icons – Build vintage-style ship and compass icons to attach to the globe, and affix ‘The Earth’ nameplate to the base for a finishing touch
- Gift idea for adults – Treat yourself or give this 2,585-piece LEGO® Earth globe model as a birthday, holiday or surprise gift for someone passionate about travel, geography, arts or decoration
- Buildable home or office decor – This display piece measures over 16 in. (40 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) wide and 10 in. (26 cm) deep
- Step-by-step guide – Includes an illustrated booklet featuring the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus illustrated instructions to guide your hands-on, mind-on building experience
- The LEGO® fans’ choice – This construction model for adults is one of many LEGO Ideas sets, each created by a fan designer, voted for by LEGO fans and produced by the LEGO Group
- Premium quality, no compromises – Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met strict industry quality standards to ensure that they connect simply and securely
- Safety assurance – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analyzed to make sure that they meet rigorous global safety standards
Travel the world without leaving home
Explore a world of details
A global experience
At over 16 in. (40 cm) high, The Globe offers a stunning display.
Spin and explore
The globe spins on an axis of LEGO® Technic™ pieces.
Best of both worlds
LEGO® bricks create the sphere with Technic™ elements inside.
Enhance your space
‘The Earth’ nameplate makes it a charming centerpiece.
Light up the room
Decorate with glow-in-the-dark tiles on oceans and continents.
Old school navigation
Includes vintage-style ship and compass icons.
The world is yoursFulfill your wanderlust with this impressive LEGO® recreation of a vintage globe.
Order is Shipped within 24 Hours from Ordering.
Delivery can take up to 2 days from shipping.
For Special Orders and Pre-Ordered Items delivery will take place within 14 Days from order placement.
Our policy lasts 14 days from delivery. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, CDs, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Health and personal care items
- Special Orders
- Printed Goods
- Water Toys
Once we initiate the return process, you will receive a call from the shipping courier on the mobile number you listed in your account. It will be your responsibility to follow up with the shipping courier until we receive the returned item/s. Please note that we will only initiate the return process once.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund with in 5 business days.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded, it can only be exchanged.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item , you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.