- Shipping & Returns
If you’re a fan of Friends, you’ll be right at home with this latest LEGO® homage to your favorite TV series
So many classic storylines have taken place within these walls. Now you can relive your favorites with this LEGO The Friends Apartments (10292) building kit. Enjoy the build, faithfully recreating the apartments. Then explore all the details, with references to best-loved episodes like Monica’s Thanksgiving turkey, Chandler and Joey’s reclining chairs, the chick and the duck, Phoebe’s dollhouse and many more.
You’ll find all the gang, plus Janice, included, each wearing authentic costumes like Rachel in her classic tartan skirt outfit and Joey wearing all Chandler’s clothes. With so many details, this LEGO Friends set looks fantastic on display.
A project that’s full of surprises
This Friends TV show LEGO set is from a collection of building kits for adults who appreciate great design. It also makes a top gift for those who love collectible Friends memorabilia.
- Build and display a faithful LEGO® version of Joey and Chandler’s apartment and Monica and Rachel’s apartment, plus the adjoining hallway, with this Friends TV show LEGO set.
- Packed with authentic details and references to classic Friends episodes, this LEGO® The Friends Apartments (10292) building kit for adults will make the day, month and year of any Friends fan.
- With 7 minifigures and tons of delightful accessories referencing best-loved moments from the hit TV show, this set looks amazing on display.
- Offering an immersive build for adults, this set is the perfect way to celebrate your love of the Friends TV show. It also makes a top gift for anyone who loves Friends collectibles.
- Measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 25 in. (64 cm) wide and 12 in. (31 cm) deep. For a smaller display, the carpets lift out to create fun mini models.
- Can you spot all the iconic moments celebrated in this set? Like the time the cheesecake falls on the floor, when a cat attacks Ross on the balcony, or when Joey gets the turkey stuck on his head.
- You’ll be right at home exploring the authentic furniture and decor within this set. See Joey and Chandler’s reclining chairs, Monica’s green Ottoman, plus Gladys, Phoebe’s creepy painting.
- This LEGO® The Friends Apartments set is part of a range of creative buildable model sets designed for adult building fans who love stunning design, intricate details and elegant architecture.
- LEGO® building bricks are manufactured from high-quality materials. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- With LEGO® pieces, safety and quality comes first. That’s why they’re rigorously tested so you can be sure that the model is as robust as it is beautiful.
What's your favorite episode?From the purple walls of Monica’s living room to Chandler and Joey’s reclining TV chairs, this set is packed with classic TV moments.
Gladys or Glynnis?
The "Original Buffay" painting everyone fought to own.
Matching leather chairs where Joey and Chandler watch TV.
Here come the meat sweats
A Thanksgiving turkey worn on Joey and Monica’s heads.
The shoebox house of treasures that goes up in flames.
Mrs. Braverman’s cheesecake
Stolen dessert Rachel and Chandler eat off the hallway floor.
Giant poking device
Long pole used to see if the Ugly Naked Guy is still alive.
They’ll be there for youYou’ll find new minifigures of the whole gang, plus Chandler’s ex-girlfriend Janice, each wearing outfits tied to classic episodes.
Joey & Chandler’s apartmentRecreate the space where the roommates drank beer, played foosball, watched TV and parented a Chick and a Duck.
Monica & Rachel’s apartmentFrom “taking a break” to a marriage proposal, this was the site of some of the most memorable Friends moments.
Grow the neighborhoodAdd the new Friends Apartments to LEGO® Central Perk for the ultimate LEGO tribute to Friends.
Order is Shipped within 24 Hours from Ordering.
Delivery can take up to 2 days from shipping.
For Special Orders and Pre-Ordered Items delivery will take place within 14 Days from order placement.
Our policy lasts 14 days from delivery. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, CDs, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Health and personal care items
- Special Orders
- Printed Goods
- Water Toys
Once we initiate the return process, you will receive a call from the shipping courier on the mobile number you listed in your account. It will be your responsibility to follow up with the shipping courier until we receive the returned item/s. Please note that we will only initiate the return process once.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund with in 5 business days.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded, it can only be exchanged.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item , you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.